Help Desk Manager
Send resume to: email@example.com
Savance is privately owned and operated in Commerce, MI. Founded on the basis of leveraging software and technology to solve business needs, Savance has been successful with its meticulous dedication to servicing its customers. Savance focuses on creating and selling business software and services that help streamline and automate its customers’ front and back office operations in order to increase profits and productivity. Savance has a fun, dedicated, and laid back team that fosters both professional and personal growth.
The Help Desk Manager will be the highest tiered support agent and will manage a team of 3+ support personnel to ensure that customer support and professional services tickets are resolved and attended to in a timely fashion. The Help Desk Manager will also liaise with internal development, implementation and sales teams to ensure customer satisfaction goals are met. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience managing a help desk team, have strong experience in SQL and will be able to manage and navigate significant ticket volume and multiple concurrent projects.
- 2+ years as a help desk manager
- 2+ years as a project manager
- 5+ years of Microsoft SQL Server experience
- 7+ years experience with application support
- Working knowledge of Kayako/Support Suite (preferred)
- Working knowledge of Crystal Reports (preferred)
- 1+ years of ERP software experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree (preferred)
- Create processes by which support team follows in order to manage, prioritize, respond, resolve and complete follow up on client support requests and professional service projects.
- Develop standard process by which support team adds to and organizes internal knowledge-base repository.
- Create internal service level expectations for client support requests.
- Create reports and dashboards that monitor and indicate both collective and individual help desk performance against internal service level expectation metrics.
- Manage a team of three or more help desk agents from both a mentorship and human resources standpoint.
- Schedule help desk team ensuring 100% coverage of 7am-7pm support window.
- Make hiring and firing decisions for support team.
- Develop training material for new hires.
- Train new hires.
- Perform performance reviews of all direct reports.
- Work with company leadership to ensure customers are receiving best possible customer service.
- Perform random surveys of customers support experience to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Conduct weekly support meetings to ensure tasks are being completed on time and correctly.
- Continuously monitor support staff throughout the day to ensure highest productivity levels.
- Great problem solver
- Natural leader
- Motivating and inspiring
- Very organized
- Extremely hard-working
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage a team
- Ability to work directly with the customer
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 8-10 paid holidays a year
- $400/month healthcare stipend
- 401k w/ company matching
- Bi-annual performance bonus
- Flexible working schedule
- Ability to work from home when appropriate
- Weekly team lunch & fully stocked kitchen for employee use
- Casual attire