To apply, email resume to: email@example.com, attn. Steve Bardocz.
Savance is privately owned and operated in Commerce, MI. Founded on the basis of leveraging software and technology to solve business needs, Savance has been successful with its meticulous dedication to servicing their customers. Savance focuses on creating and selling business software and services that help streamline and automate its customers’ front and back office operations in order to increase profits and productivity. Savance has a fun, dedicated, and laid back team that fosters both professional and personal growth.
The Software Engineer will be responsible for analyzing and programming custom solutions for EIOBoard and Savance Enterprise software product lines. You will develop software products using Visual Studio and .Net Framework and program desktop, web and mobile applications using C#, VB.net, ASP.net, SQL, Java and Objective C. The ideal candidate for this position will be able to bring basic programming concepts skills and experience to the Savance software engineering team and will have the desire to learn new technologies and development paradigms. This person will be expected to develop, test and deploy their code to production environments and work directly with customers on projects as needed.
- 1+ year(s) of software development experience
- 1+ year(s) of C#, VB.NET, SQL experience
- Experience with mobile development (iOS/Android) preferred
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in computer science)
- Great problem solver
- Computer and IT experience
- Hard working
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work directly with customers
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 8-10 paid holidays a year
- $200/month healthcare stipend
- 401k w/ 50% employer match up to 7%
- Flexible working schedule
- Weekly team lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen for employee use
- Bi-annual company parties
- Casual attire
2655 E. Oakley Park Rd. Ste 210, Commerce Township, MI 48390