Customer Success Manager
Savance has an opening for a Customer Success Manager in our Savance EIOBoard product team. To apply, email resume to: email@example.com, attn. Steve Bardocz.
Savance is a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and demanding environment but also a fun and rewarding place to work. We are very much a team and seek candidates who are the right fit with the right attitude to bring even greater success and camaraderie to the table. To excel at Savance, you must love to be challenged, seek out opportunities to develop your skills, be confident yet humble, and be able to learn from your mistakes. We thrive on smart, independent, and self-motivated people who get along well with others. We expect a lot from our team but a lot is offered in return. We have frequent performance bonuses, plenty of snacks stocked in the breakroom, a casual dress code, an Xbox One on a 70" screen to decompress on breaks or after work, and —most importantly— consistent recognition for a job well done. If you have a can-do attitude and seek a challenging, rewarding position with a great team, Savance is the place for you!
The Customer Success Manager reports to the President/CEO and will function on a multi-disciplinary level - consisting of both post-sales and admin-related activities in a B2B sales process. The key function of this person is to support all post-sales-oriented objectives for our Savance Workplace product. Here are some of the primary responsibilities of this role:
- Handle New Order Processing
- Schedule kick off call and create deployment ticket
- Order any hardware and supply customers with order progress/shipping info
- Follow up to make sure customer is happy throughout the lifecycle of the sale
- Manage Deployment Queue
- Make sure new customers deployments are being handled
- Make sure hardware is getting ordered, tracking info sent, onboarding training, proper documentation and instructions are sent
- Coordinate with technical deployment resources to ensure customer deployments are handled promptly
- Manage Support Queue
- Make sure customer support tickets are being handled in a timely manner
- Escalate tickets as needed
- Connect with and Upsell Existing Customers
- Promote and notify customer base of new product features, releases, and roadmap
- Solicit referrals, feedback, case studies, testimonials, and customer references
- Make sure customer is getting the most of their purchase, know about all we have to offer, and value our product and the relationship
- Manage Software Renewals
- Create invoices for renewals
- Secure renewal through follow up
- Other Tasks
- Upload recorded meetings and conversations and classify/organize them
- Upload recorded phone calls from our phone system to our call recording portal
- Organized - with so many activities and action items to stay on top of, organization is key.
- Computer Savvy - we’re a tech company, so the higher tech you are, the better you’ll be for this position.
- Strong Communicator - good written and oral communications are imperative. English and grammar need to be impeccable.
- Problem-Solver - day-to-day activities involve problems that need to be solved, and our clients are looking for solutions to their problems.
- Self-Motivated - we don’t micromanage, and you'll be expected to oversee and execute many functions.
- Quick Learner - we expect you to come up to speed quickly.
- Trustworthy - you will have access to make large dollar purchases and have direct access to key customers. You will also have the ability to work from home, so you must be trusted on multiple levels.
- Confident - sometimes we don't sugar coat feedback, so you have to have thick skin or get it right the first time.
- Great Work Ethic - someone who has passion for their work, takes pride in what they do, and does what it takes to get the job done rather than someone who is looking for a standard 9-5.
- Versatile - can wear many hats and take on many tasks.
What's Not Important
This position doesn’t require a ton of experience; what we are really trying to find is someone with potential, with a good head on their shoulders, with great work ethic, and a desire to excel at whatever they do. No degree required.
- Base salary $30-40k or $15-20/hr with bonuses and commission, potentially reaching 50k+ annually
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 8-10 paid holidays a year
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible working schedule
- Weekly team lunch
- Fully stocked kitchen for employee use
- Bi-annual company parties
- Casual attire
- Possible to work remotely/from home
2655 E. Oakley Park Rd. Ste 210, Commerce Township, MI 48390