Technical Inside Sales Representative
Savance has an opening for an Inside Sales Representative in our Savance EIOBoard team. To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, attn. Steve Bardocz.
Savance is a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and demanding environment but also a fun and rewarding place to work. We are very much a team and seek candidates who are the right fit with the right attitude to bring even greater success and camaraderie to the table. To excel at Savance, you must love to be challenged, seek out opportunities to develop your skills, be confident yet humble, and be able to learn from your mistakes. We thrive on smart, independent, and self-motivated people who get along well with others. We expect a lot from our team but a lot is offered in return. We have frequent performance bonuses, plenty of snacks stocked in the break room, a casual dress code, an Xbox One on a 70" screen to decompress on breaks or after work, and —most importantly— consistent recognition for a job well done. If you have a can-do attitude and seek a challenging, rewarding position with a great team, Savance is the place for you! Read more about Savance here.
We’re hiring because we’re growing! This used to be a part-time role, but we're making it into a full-time role as we scale up. We are excited to recruit a new team member who wants to grow with the company. We are looking for an ambitious person wanting to get their foot in the door in technical software sales. You’ll be working in with veteran sales representatives bringing eagerness and hard work to the table in exchange for career growth with a ton of potential.
The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Director of Business Development and will function on a multi-disciplinary level - mostly in a sales role, but will also cross over into marketing and administrative functions from time to time. The key function of this person is to support all sales-oriented objectives for our EIOBoard product.
- Manage Software Renewals
- Create invoices for renewals
- Secure renewal through follow up
- Handle New Order Processing
- Schedule kick off call and create deployment ticket
- Order any hardware and supply customers with order progress/shipping info
- Follow up to make sure customer is happy throughout the lifecycle of the sale
- Connect with and upsell existing customers
- Promote and notify customer base of new product features, releases, and road map
- Solicit referrals, feedback, case studies, testimonials, and customer references
- Make sure customer is getting the most of their purchase, know about all we have to offer, and value our product and the relationship
- Nurture Warm Leads
- Research inbound lead to identify type of customer, key selling points, and solutions they might be candidates for
- Schedule or handle initial discovery call
- Manage transactional leads for basic in/out board software
- Know when to refer complex solution leads to veteran sales people
- Ensure customer and lead records are up to date in CRM and that leads are getting proper attention
- Schedule appointments
- Put together proposals as requested by internal staff or potential/existing customers
- Create customer invoices and help with collections at times
- Generate Leads
- Identify ideal/target candidates
- Create call and e-mail lists through various methods
- Setup and manage trickle e-mail campaigns
- Cold call based on aforementioned lists
- Build out our reseller network. Particularly in the access control and security space
- Build out our partner network (build strong relationships with partners and come up with incentive and marketing material targeted at them).
- Work with marketing to suggest, make and audit website and marketing materials
- Audit, organize, improve, and create brochures and presentation material
- Create blogs and marketing material that will feed into social media and e-mails
- Review and edit sales material before going to market
- Record sales videos detailing use cases for our software
- Other Tasks
- Upload recorded meetings and conversations and classify/organize them
- Upload recorded phone calls from our phone system to our call recording portal
Type of Person We're Looking for
- Organized - with so many customers and leads to stay on top of, organization is key
- Computer Savvy - we’re a tech company, so the higher tech you are, the better you’ll be for this position
- Strong Communicator - good written and oral communications are imperative. English and grammar need to be impeccable
- Creative - not afraid to give suggestions, and then run with them. We have many brochures, web pages, PowerPoints, and other items that need to be created or are in severe need of being updated
- Problem-Solver - day-to-day activities involve problems that need to be solved, and our clients are looking for solutions to their problems.
- Self-motivated - we don’t micromanage, and you'll be expected to oversee and execute many functions
- Quick learner - we expect you to come up to speed quickly
- Trustworthy - you will have access to make large dollar purchases and have direct access to key customers, so you must be trusted on multiple levels.
- Confident - sometimes we don't sugar coat feedback, so you have to have thick skin or get it right the first time.
- Great work ethic - someone who has passion for their work, takes pride in what they do, and does what it takes to get the job done rather than someone who is looking for a standard 9-5.
- Versatile - can wear many hats and take on many tasks
What Is NOT Important
This position doesn’t require a ton of experience - what we are really trying to find is someone with potential, with a good head on their shoulders, with great work ethic, and a desire to excel at whatever they do. No degree required.
- Salary 30-40k or 15-20/hr with bonuses and commission potentially reaching 60k+ annually
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 8-10 paid holidays a year
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible working schedule
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Bi-annual company parties
- Casual attire
2655 E. Oakley Park Rd. Ste 210, Commerce Township, MI 48390