Savance is a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging software development company located in Commerce, MI. For more information on Savance Workplace business solutions, see our Savance Workplace website. We take a very collaborative approach to our work and seek candidates who are the right cultural and technical fit to ensure our core mission of creating and supporting great software is realized. To excel at Savance, you must love to be challenged, seek out opportunities to develop your skills, be confident yet humble, and be able to learn from your mistakes. We thrive on smart, independent, and initiative-taking people who get along well with others. We expect a lot from our team, but a lot is offered in return. If you have a can-do attitude and seek a challenging, rewarding position with a great team, Savance is the place for you!
Savance’s Deployment Project Manager is responsible for the post-sales deployment and implementation of Savance Workplace software and solutions. This starts by preparing for and leading a kick-off call and continues through a comprehensive process to a successful deployment. This role involves working closely with customers, sales, support, implementation, design, and sometimes development to ensure success at every level for the customer and the company. The Deployment Project Manager must become the user’s internal advocate, helping to ensure an excellent Savance Workplace experience, and gathering feedback on ways that Savance can build the next generation of user-centric solutions at a higher deployment velocity.
We are looking for someone with:
- 4+ years of experience excelling in a client-facing role, ideally customer success
- The ability to prioritize and manage several projects and tasks simultaneously
- The ability to manage relationships with large, global, and complex organizations
- The ability to work with a technical product
- A sophisticated technical and business sense to quickly identify and understand a client’s pain points and needs to empathize, drive value, and achieve results
- A track record of leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action
- Strong organizational skills who never leaves tasks lingering and removes obstacles preventing completion.
- Strong analytical skills and a drive to succeed and grow.
- Strong presence and presentation skills, taking charge of meetings particularly for live meetings with multiple stakeholders
- A history of success as a consultant, pre-sales, technical account management, or equivalent
- A proven track record of achieving targets and goals, preferably in a business setting
- A proven track record of managing large, complex projects and/or programs
- The ability to handle difficult customers or situations and can demonstrate resolutions
- A willingness to tackle things on your own
- A natural ability to work with cross-department peers
- An ability to navigate data and people to find answers
- A capability to work well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally
- The motivation and flexibility to work well in a dynamic environment where things change quickly
- The ability to learn quickly and be efficient
- The experience and ability to effectively and efficiently use software tools like Asana, G-Suite, Pipedrive (CRM), Microsoft Office, etc.
Main Office Location:
2655 E. Oakley Park Rd. Ste 210, Commerce Township, MI 48390