Savance is a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, and demanding environment but also a fun and rewarding place to work. We are very much a team and seek candidates who are the right fit with the right attitude to bring even greater success and camaraderie to the table. To excel at Savance, you must love to be challenged, seek out opportunities to develop your skills, be confident yet humble, and be able to learn from your mistakes. We thrive on smart, independent, and self-motivated people who get along well with others. We expect a lot from our team but a lot is offered in return. We have frequent performance bonuses, plenty of snacks stocked in the breakroom, a casual dress code, an Xbox One on a 70″ screen to decompress on breaks or after work, and —most importantly— consistent recognition for a job well done. If you have a can-do attitude and seek a challenging, rewarding position with a great team, Savance is the place for you!
The Support & Implementation Specialist will provide primary support and implementation services for Savance’s Workplace line of products and all of its various software solutions. This is the perfect position for someone with relevant experience eager to learn more about the technology field.
- Assist clients over the phone, web conference, e-mail, or chat with our software and hardware solutions.
- Manage EIOBoard support queue by handling tickets according to support standards.
- Lead EIOBoard deployments from start to finish.
- Design kiosks, digital display boards, and other customized customer solutions.
- Light project work ranging from testing, to coding something, to investigating hardware.
- Improve on our knowledgebase.
- Report software issues and ensure they are addressed if they are tied to a support case.
- Provide great customer service to set Savance apart from other companies.
- Share customer feedback with the team to help shape our product.
- Assist marketing and sales as required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or two or more years of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Software development, SQL, and/or testing experience (preferred)
- Experience with a ticketing system (preferred)
- Windows server experience (preferred)
- Experience installing, configuring and imaging Windows desktops (preferred)
- Great problem solver
- Computer and IT experience
- Extremely hard-working
- Ability to produce results with minimal supervision
- Eager to learn
- Desire to be challenged
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work directly with the customer
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- 2 weeks of paid time off
- 8-10 paid holidays a year
- 401k with company matching
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible working schedule
- Option/ability to work remotely
Main Office Location:
2655 E. Oakley Park Rd. Ste 210, Commerce Township, MI 48390